MHGC Monthly Meeting
Tower Hotel, Hawthorn East
Meeting Commenced: 8:00
Apologies: Pete H.
- Adriel and Mike
Items For Sale/Wanted
- Not actually for sale, but Paul found a radio last week at Three Sisters
- A paraglider added his own lock to the Landscape site. This is not allowed. Please see Gabe or Neale for details on getting into the site.
- Skyhigh Paragliding are working on a proposal to improve the Flinders launch site
- No incidents have been reported
- The Cup Weekend Fly-In – This will be at Yea and we will be based at the Yea holiday Park. Details on suitable flying days will come closer to the date.
- Big K week at Birchip. 24/11 – 2/12. Contact Hugh
- Progress of Portsea launch upgrade discussed
- Costs associated with installing coastal weather stations discussed
- Will is seeking sponsorship to film the Worlds Hang Gliding Competition. Contact Will for details.
Meeting close: 8:45
Special Presentation: Rohan Holtcamp gave a presentation on many aspects of landing a hang glider.