Tower Hotel, Hawthorn East
Meeting Commenced: 8:00
Apologies: Pete H, Paul T.
- David Quin & Craig Stead (not present)
Items For Sale
- Trevor is selling this entire kit. Includes Fun190, Icom radio, Brauniger vario, Aussie skins harness + chute, helmet, tow bridle, total package $3000. More details to be posted on website. Also large PVC pipe for glider storage free to good home
- New Thistle hill weather station, link with meaningful data will come to MHGC website soon
- Antenna at the Paps may be a problem for pilots. Club rep will investigate.
- Landscape – Original key is back on gate again
- No report this week.
- The glider maintenance night to be confirmed
- Kate Hurst will be available as a driver for pilots at Forbes and Ride the Spiral summer comp. Please contact Scott Rawlings or Will Faulkner
- Issues regarding site safety at Flinders has been discussed in the paragliding community
- Our next regular meeting will be replaced with our Xmas party at Wattle park. Details to come.
Meeting close: 8:40
- Rohan Holtkamp and Glen Bachelor presented new flight data software that is being used in competition and using other pilots data for our own learning