MHGC Monthly Meeting
Tower Hotel, Hawthorn East
Meeting Commenced: 8:05
Apologies: Pete C
- Boort Weekend. 4 pilots were ground tow endorsed. Over 20 pilots attended for ground and aerotowing
- Pete H. attended a hang gliding instructor conference. A new workbook and new exams will be coming soon for intermediate and advanced certificates.
Items for Sale/Wanted
- Gabe has a Shark for sale
- Merv is wrecking a Fun190. Parts include leading edges, speed bar, battens e.t.c
- IRIS accident reporting is up and running on the HGFA website
(http://www.hgfa.asn.au/iris/iris.htm). Please report all incidents and accidents. Reports are kept anonymous.
- Discussions of the progress of the Mt Dandenong upgrade for paragliding (potential new ramp) and Portsea launch improvements
- MHGC will be listed as a contact for several local sites in the VHPA site guide on the VHPA website
- MHGC AGM and awards night. Details to come.
- Club website is working again
Meeting close: 8:30